– It’s a BMW
– 42 wheels, and of course 42-wheel drive
– It is powered by 19 Porsche engines, each producing 459 horsepower.
– The engines are all linked to a single transmission.
– Power output is subdivided to all those wheels via a series of limited-slip differentials
– There are seats and three steering wheels, and all three can drive the car at the same time.
– The trunk is full of toys and you can play in it
The model name that I came up with is “4219ELi” – 42 wheels, 19 engines, an Extra Long wheelbase, and fuel injection.